What does your business model look like?This month we will welcome Tammi Shields from Top Echelon Contracting to our meeting on Tuesday June 25th. Tammi will share the ease and simplicity of adding staffing to your business model. Her discussion will include:
Presented by Tammi Shields
Register early - registration closes on Friday June 21.
- Client trends
- Comparison trends - direct hire vs. contract staffing
- Candidate's Perspective
- Recruiter's perspective
- Back-office responsibilities
- Tools to help recruiters make money $$
Please note our registration process:
Our online payment and enrollment process enables us to run our meetings more efficiently with more time for networking and socializing. The process is:
· When you register, you will also pay for your meal via secure Paypal transaction on the ORA web site. A receipt will be emailed to you for your records.
· If you need to cancel your registration, you will need to do so before noon on the Monday before the event. If you cancel before Noon, you will receive a meal credit for a future ORA meeting.
· Registrations canceled after noon on Monday before the event (as well as No-Shows) will not receive a credit. However, you may opt to send someone else from your office in your place.
Pre-paid RSVP Required
by Friday 06/21/2013
This lunch meeting will be held at The Holiday Inn - Worthington on Tuesday June 25th. Admission is free*.
*A representative from a membership-eligible personnel placement firm may attend up to two (2) meetings as a guest before either becoming a member or being required to pay $20.00 (in addition to the cost of the meal) per meeting.
Please note: In order to receive member pricing and/or benefits you must log-in as a member at the top right corner of this website.
Networking starts at 11:15 a.m.
Lunch starts at 11:30 a.m.
Speaker starts at noon
Speaker ends at 1:00 p.m. sharp
Lunch will be $14.50 per person (includes beverage, tip & tax) and must be pre-paid at time of registration.
Event is equal to 1 hour of staffing education or 0.1 CEU.
For more information about Columbus Chapter meetings contact Bob Molter at 614-396-8081.